National Swimming Championships
|Where:||National Aquatic Centre, (NAC) Blanchardstown, Dublin.
|When:||Sunday 14th April 2019
|Daily times:||Registration : 11.30am
Competition Start time: 12:30 - 2.00pm
|Event information: ||
- Competition will run from 12.30pm to 2pm
- Electronic timing will be used
- This will be a Short Course competition (25 metres). All participants must be proficient swimmers over 25m
- The 25m events are for U10’s and those not capable of swimming 50m only
- The New Irish Anti-Doping rules will be enforced at this competition. For details please check www.irishsportscouncil.ie/Anti-Doping
If you are for medical reasons taking a substance which is banned on the World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) banned list or are using a method banned by WADA, please complete a Therapeutic Use (TUE). These forms are available on request from the ISC
- As with all tournaments and competitions all members of IWA-Sport are expected to uphold our Code of Ethics and Good Conduct
- Medals will be presented immediately after the competition
Closing date for registration is the 25th March 2019
This page requires frame support. Please use a frame compatible browser to see the ticket sales module.
Try out the online event registration system from XING Events.
More participants thanks to online event management solutions from XING Events.